What is sensual photography?
Sensual photography, also known as boudoir photography, is considered the art of visually capturing beautiful, sensuous and sexy photos of regular women. It is a celebration of all of us (women) who come in different shapes and sizes, different personalities and attitudes! It is for personal use only.
Do I have to look like supermodel to have my sensual photos taken?
Absolutely not! My sensual portrait is for all women of any age and any shape. Don't worry about losing a few lbs before you do it or whatever your excuses are, YOU are Beautiful and Sexy just the way you are; my mission is capture that for you!
Who will photograph my session?
All sensual portrait sessions are conducted by Agnes personally, no one else present in the shooting area. Agnes will direct you with poses. Feel free to share any ideas you have for your photoshoot.
I am nervous. What is it like?
It is normal for most people to feel nervous before and during the photoshoot. Agnes is very good at easing you into the photoshoot. We will look at poses book to pick out poses you like to start with. You are welcome to bring your favorite music CD to set the mood to. You are also welcome to bring a girlfriend as your moral support.
How do I prepare for the session?
Wear loose clothing and undergarments when you arrive to avoid red marks on your skin. Moisturize your whole body and face. Have your hair done prior to the session. Bring outfits you like and feel comfortable in. Don't forget your high heels and fishnet!
What does the photo session include?
The photo session includes a 1-2 hour photoshoot, a password protected online gallery for you to view and order products. All session includes prints. Some packages include a Sensual Book of your favorite images. Professional makeup and hair service is included in some packages. Digital files are available for purchased.
What should I do after the session?
Three weeks after your photo session, we will published your private, password protected online gallery for you to view and order products. We need at least 4 weeks for the finished products to be ready. Albums, especially take time to complete since they are custom made for you.
What outfit should I bring?
We recommend you bring the outfit that fit you well and make you feel confident. If there are areas of your body you would prefer not to highlight in the photos, we recommend selecting outfits that hide or flatter those areas.
What outfit would you recommend?
We like sexy lingerie, lacy undergarments, corsets, boy shorts, little skirts, fitted jeans, pearls, diamonds, little nighties, something belong to your sigficant other, like sport jersey, button-down shirt, a tie, hat, etc. We also do shots between the sheets too.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes, if that makes you more comfortable. The more the merrier!
Do you do nudes?
Yes, per request only. We do tasteful nudes photographs; more like Maxim.
Will you post my pictures on your blog or website?
We respect out client's privacy and will only display images that are approved by each client. Names will never be used on Neusse Photography blog, website, or printed materials. For your private viewing, we will provide you a password-protected private online gallery so that you can order prints and albums.
Where does my session take place?
Agnes has a private room at her home studio for individual session. Mini sessions marathon are held in various locations. She is also available for travel if you would like to rent a hotel room for your private session.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive at your designated time. If you hire our makeup artist, please arrive 1 hour earlier than your designated time for makeup at the studio.
What does the sensual photo session cost?
We have various packages for you to choose from; all of them include complete post-processing and touch up.
- 10x10 Fine Art Album : $1650, 3 hours, 6 outfits, Art Prints CD, visual magic, professional makeup and hair.
- 8x10 Posh Album : $1209, 3 hours, 6 outfits, Digital Proofs CD, 30 favorites, visual magic, professional makeup and hair.
- Digital Diva : $699, 2 hours, 4 outfits, Digital Proofs CD, 20 favorites, visual magic, professional makeup and hair.
- 8x8 Sassy Art Book : $529, 2 hours, 4 outfits, 20 favorites and visual magic.
- 12-month Calendar : $459, 1 hour, 3 outfits, 13 favorites and visual magic.
- 5x7 Little Black Book : $419, 1 hour, 3 outfits, 10 favorites and visual magic.
- 4x6 Little Black Book : $399, 1 hour, 3 outfits, 10 favorites and visual magic.
- Sweet Treat : $309, 5-image Deluxe Folio, 1 hour, 1 outfit and visual magic.
- Add-On :
- $63: 12-month wall calendar with Book-package purchase.
- $35: small art print - choices are 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 or (8)wallets.
- $100: site fee for session at your home or a hotel.
- $100: each Art Print file, with license to print.
- $289: a Digital Proof CD of all images from the session.
- $356-$1206: 4x6 Little Black Book to 10x10 Sensual Fine Art Album.
- Please note that all prices quoted above are subject to 6% PA Sales Tax. Prices are subject to change without warning. You secure your pricing when you book your session.
When should I schedule my session?
It typically takes at last 8 weeks for the finished products to be ready. Albums, especially take time to complete since they are custom made for you. This include the photo session itself, 3 weeks of visual magic work processing (after your photo session), 1 week for you to view and order products, and finally, we need at least 4 weeks for the finished products to be ready. If you have any questions about the turnaround time on any of our products please ask us. We can schedule appointments in the weekday evenings, and weekends at your convenience.
How do I schedule a session?
Fill out the form in CONTACT page. Secure your session with a $150+tax deposit and it is non-refundable. The balance is due on the day of photo session. We will contact you within 24 hours with details how to schedule a time and date, what to wear, etc.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Cash and check, as well as credit cards (through PayPal).